World Press Photo

Sve sto spada pod kulturu i umjetnost, a ne moze se svrstati u film, muziku i knjizevnost.
Lea
penzionerka
penzionerka

World Press Photo

Post by Lea »

World Press Photo is an independent, non-profit organization based in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Founded in 1955 the organization is known for holding the world's largest and most prestigious annual press photography contest. The awards ceremony is held in the Oude Kerk in Amsterdam. After the contest, the prizewinning photographs are assembled into a traveling exhibition that is visited by over a million people in 40 countries. A yearbook presenting all prizewinning entries is published annually in six languages. In addition to selecting the World Press Photo of the Year, the contest determines winners in the following categories:
Spot News
General News
People in the News
Sports Action
Sports Features
Contemporary Issues
Daily Life
Portraits
Arts and Entertainment
Nature.
Another primary objective of the organization is to support professional press photography on a wide international scale, to stimulate developments in photojournalism, encourage the transfer of knowledge, help develop high professional standards in photojournalism and promote a free and unrestricted exchange of information. It organizes a number of educational projects throughout the world: seminars, workshops and the annual Joop Swart Masterclass.

(izvor: wikipedia)

Pratite? Dojmovi?

Meni je ova manifestacija super... Svake godine, redovito, posjećujem izložbu i svaki puta ostanem bez teksta pred fotkama...
Michelangelo Buonarroti "Kad pripadam tebi, tad konačno potpuno pripadam i samome sebi."
la pittura
penzionerka
penzionerka

Re: World Press Photo

Post by la pittura »

pogledala sam izložbu. Portreti su me izbušili :super:
Ostale fotografije su mi samo još jednom potvrdile da je ovaj svijet divno mjesto za življenje. :((
led, 'lad i di-s'-cipli-na gradele
Lea
penzionerka
penzionerka

Post by Lea »

Michelangelo Buonarroti "Kad pripadam tebi, tad konačno potpuno pripadam i samome sebi."
Lea
penzionerka
penzionerka

Post by Lea »

Lea
penzionerka
penzionerka

Post by Lea »

Lea
penzionerka
penzionerka

Post by Lea »

Lea
penzionerka
penzionerka

Post by Lea »