Dokumentarci

Instinct
World of palpitation.

Re: Dokumentarci

Post by Instinct »

Gleda mi se neki dobar povijesni dokumentarac.. Može biti vezan za ratove ili povijesne ličnosti. Preporuke? :)
"Ali ipak uz mene se može, mada je neobično.
Sa mnom je čudno čak i umrijeti, jer ja se ne završavam. "
B. Cause
Tekla sam rnfa

Post by B. Cause »

nije baš traženo...ali preporučam 'Soldier Child'

Image Image Image
Instinct
World of palpitation.

Post by Instinct »

Ajme B.Cause ovaj početak je baš obećavajuć :shock:
"Ali ipak uz mene se može, mada je neobično.
Sa mnom je čudno čak i umrijeti, jer ja se ne završavam. "
B. Cause
Tekla sam rnfa

Post by B. Cause »

Nu sad... :hihi:
Image Image Image
honky
sous chef
sous chef

Post by honky »

http://vimeo.com/54089463

"Eat, Fast, and Live Longer", BBC Horizon 2012.

Intermittent fasting is the shit, u zadnje vrijeme svi bruje o njemu, od bildera koji se "režu" (faza definicije, snižavanje postotka masti u tijelu) do tete Božice za mesnoreznicom u Konzumu koja bi htela smršaviti 5 kila.

Dakle, dokumentarac o učincima isprekidanog, kontroliranog posta (protokol 5:2) na dugovječnost, funkcioniranje mozga, hormonsku sliku, itd.
“You said, 'They’re harmless dreamers and they’re loved by the people.' 'What,' I asked you, 'is harmless about a dreamer, and what,' I asked you, 'is harmless about the love of the people?"
B. Cause
Tekla sam rnfa

Post by B. Cause »

Psihijatrija Industrija Smrti (Psychiatry Industry of Death)... :shock:

Image Image Image
mistake
pripravnica
pripravnica

Post by mistake »

Pedigree Dog Exposed BBC
“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”
dalloway
penzionerka
penzionerka

Post by dalloway »

svježe sa Zg Doxa,za vas odabral i uredila dalloway hadžiselimović :laugh:

u konkurenciji za oskara

i aktualan u ovoj zajednici

‎Ne blistam jer sam tako izabrala. Ne šepurim se jer volim tajne. Smijem se jer sam sretno biće. Kad šutim sa sobom se sastajem u tamnim hodnicima sebe i tada bi se trebala najviše bojati jer nagovorim se na svakojake bezobrazluke. Na sebe sam slaba.
B. Cause
Tekla sam rnfa

Post by B. Cause »

See The Human Cost Of Your iPhone…

We’d like to think slavery is in the past, but this short and to-the-point documentary asks you to consider that the cellphone you’re holding in your hand may have involved something equally terrible: young Chinese workers enduring 15-hour days without holidays or rights. These workers often contract leukemia due to toxic chemical exposure. Give this a view and let Nokia and Apple know what you think.

This short documentary, titled “Who Pays the Price? The Human Cost of Electronics,” reveals the hazards of multiple industries in China, largely the electronics industry, profiling workers poisoned by chemicals (commonly benzene), and their struggle for compensation.

Most non-industrial applications have been highly limited by benzene’s carcinogenicity. Despite the fact it was used as aftershave in the 1920s, now we warn of its carcinogenicity starting at a concentration of 0.1%. It’s aromatic ring structure can cause genetic abnormalities (likely by binding between DNA bases), and is unsafe even at 1 part per million.

Many thousands of young people in China enter export factories to make the West’s favorite electronic gadgets, working endlessly without breaks, only to find they have contracted occupational diseases or worse. Despite the Chinese air pollution being 1000% the WHO’s safety limit, little is being done to correct the problem. The number, and levels, of dangerous chemicals being used in production continue to rise, and are very likely responsible for the rise in developmental problems.

These health and environmental issues seem to do little to slow the ever-growing Chinese economy, which may even be set to surpass the U.S economy within the next year, And as the environmental costs pile up worldwide, calls for actual responsibility for these industrial practices increase.

Not only does the manufacture of electronics affect the Chinese workers, but it also fuels an ongoing deadly conflict in Africa, resulting in millions of people being killed. The Fairphone is an attempt to change the way products are made (https://www.fairphone.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;).

https://www.facebook.com/thehumancostfilm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image Image Image
dalloway
penzionerka
penzionerka

Post by dalloway »

‎Ne blistam jer sam tako izabrala. Ne šepurim se jer volim tajne. Smijem se jer sam sretno biće. Kad šutim sa sobom se sastajem u tamnim hodnicima sebe i tada bi se trebala najviše bojati jer nagovorim se na svakojake bezobrazluke. Na sebe sam slaba.
dalloway
penzionerka
penzionerka

Post by dalloway »

Robert de Niro otvorio je dušu i za magazin “Out” govorio o svom pokojnom ocu o kome je snimio i dokumentarni film...

http://www.b92.net/zivot/vesti.php?yyyy ... _id=853830" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
B. Cause
Tekla sam rnfa

Post by B. Cause »

Sulu :djurdja:
Image Image Image
Arizona
penzionerka
penzionerka

Post by Arizona »

Arizona