What kind of lesbian are you?

Ozbiljnima ulaz zabranjen!
naturale blonde
Hvar u srcu

What kind of lesbian are you?

Post by naturale blonde »

Ne znam dal je ovo bilo ma nema veze : )

ja nisam zadovoljna raezultatom testica pa cu si drugi put namistit rezultat :D

linkic ako vas zanima:

http://www.playbuzz.com/ericap10/what-k ... an-are-you

You are The Sporty Dyke! You're the girl that, if you're wearing yoga pants, you're ACTUALLY doing yoga. But yoga isn't hardcore enough for you. You carry a spare softball in your backpack in case of emergency. You have tons of male friends that see you as just "one of the guys". You're known to turn anything into a competition, especially when it comes to dating. Your hair hasn't been outside of a hair tie in months. While you may be a tomboy, you don't really consider yourself butch. Why wear makeup? You'll just sweat it off! So crack open a brewski and watch the game.
laura
levo smetalo

Re: What kind of lesbian are you?

Post by laura »

haha naturale pa šta ti je ovo ispalo :laugh:
@ evo i mene, a nisam ni veganka ni vegetarijanka i skidam dlake :cer:

40 godina života je starost za mlade, a 50 godina života je mladost za stare. (Victor Hugo)
Bubble
penzionerka
penzionerka

Post by Bubble »

The G^3 (Gay Gamer Girl)

You are The G^3 (Gay Gamer Girl)! You were probably a geek in high school, and are still a bit of a geek now. Your crew talks more about LOTR, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Dr. Who, or Star Trek than current events. Going a weekend without seeing the sun doesn't bother you as long as your wifi is up and running. You are looking for the kind of girl who wants to make a Sims family together. I would explain more about you but I honestly haven't owned a gaming console since N64... But um... have fun?

Đizs....koja glupost :rofl:
Sada znam i čemu služi zdjela!
Arizona
penzionerka
penzionerka

Post by Arizona »

The Literary Feminist

You are The Literary Feminist! It's not that you hate men, it's just that you don't see the need for them. You are not afraid to speak your mind and educate those around you on important social issues. You would fit in well at an Ivy league women's college and probably were on a debate team at some point. If you have a tattoo it is most likely a quote from a female author or a bird. Slam poetry readings at a local coffee shop are your go-to place to pick up women. Seeing a girl reading a book gives you a boner. Three cheers for smart women!

:cer:
Last edited by Arizona on 12 Nov 2014, 00:44, edited 1 time in total.
whisper
penzionerka
penzionerka

Post by whisper »

You are The Crazy Cat Lady! While not ALL lesbians have cats, you are definitely feline friendly. It's not that you are anti-social, it's just that fluffy little creatures understand you better than most humans. You are usually found in sweatpants, comfy sweaters, and with a lap cat or two. Your compassion for animals often extends to your friend group, making you the go to for post breakup consolation. You most likely meet girls through mutual friends and fall very quickly into lesbian bed death. But at least you get extra cuddles. Me-ow!

:laugh:
anansa
penzionerka
penzionerka

Post by anansa »

The Stud
The
You are The Stud! Most of your crew would describe you as the strong, silent type. You like to feel tough and rock the butch look. Treating women with respect is a high priority for you - you are proof that chivalry is not dead. You most likely have a strong core group of friends who are out and proud. You like working with your hands, whether building a new dining room table or souping up your '78 Dodge Magnum. When it comes to sex you are a giver, making you popular among the ladies. Way to take charge and get things done.
ja ne svijetlim,ja sijevam
Bubble
penzionerka
penzionerka

Post by Bubble »

A gdje su vam slike?...to je najzabavniji dio :rofl:
Sada znam i čemu služi zdjela!
whisper
penzionerka
penzionerka

Post by whisper »

Kod mene je slika koma :laugh:
laura
levo smetalo

Post by laura »

whisper wrote:Kod mene je slika koma :laugh:
e sad me baš zanima kakva je :bubble:
40 godina života je starost za mlade, a 50 godina života je mladost za stare. (Victor Hugo)
whisper
penzionerka
penzionerka

Post by whisper »

:cer:
anansa
penzionerka
penzionerka

Post by anansa »

Neznam kako da ju umetnem
ja ne svijetlim,ja sijevam
nedodirljiva
...ja sam vaša SDP veza....
...ja sam vaša SDP veza....

Post by nedodirljiva »

You are The Tatted Up Bi-Girl! You rock the edgy girl look, to the point where most people can't tell if you're gay or just really fucking cool. You love tattoos, piercings, and discovering new bands before anyone else. Some of your lesbian friends give you shit for still dating dudes, but screw them. You go by the "hearts not parts" philosophy. You like to live life to the fullest and work hard to play hard. You pick up ladies/fellas at the bar, or by flirting with the band after a show. You may come across as bitchy and exclusive, but you can't help it that your friends are cooler than everyone else.

:cudise: :rofl: :laugh:
" u raju je lijepo.. al u paklu je ekipa "